Celebrities have access to some of the top hairdressers in the world, and are able to pay extortionate prices for their every hair-related need. Fortunately, here at Arabella Rose, we offer affordable celebrity-inspired hair extensions that look and feel as natural as the locks worn by those who have paid sky-high prices.
To keep your hair extensions in their best condition, we’ve compiled a list of hair Dos and Don’ts that ensure your extensions will stay red carpet ready and salon fresh.
- Detangle wet hair, clasping the hair midway to avoid tugging at the fixings.
- Begin brushing at the ends and work your way up.
- Always brush your hair before washing.
- Condition the ends only.
- Use leave-in conditioner on the ends to keep the hair silky.
- Tie your hair in a loose side ponytail or side plait when sleeping to reduce tangling.
- Go to bed with wet hair or leave your hair wet for a long period without detangling it.
- Condition the scalp with a heavy conditioner.
- Lather your hair in a circular motion when washing; this leads to tangling.
- Wash your hair upside down; this encourages tangling.
- Never try to remove your extensions yourself – always ask a professional to do this delicate job.
Get celebrity hair extensions at Arabella Rose
The Remy hair extensions we use here at Arabella Rose are completely undetectable and silky smooth; it’s not simply about adding length, but adding thickness and injecting colour. Our bespoke colour matching procedure ensures that you will receive the best possible match for your own colour. Our method of insertion combines strands of natural hair with strands of the handmade extension hair; the seamless finished product is a direct duplication of the achievements of A-list hairdressers in their styling of celebrity hair extensions.